Posts Tagged ‘ayurveda for muscle weakness’
Ayurveda is the Vedic system of health care that developed in India over 5000 years ago, which is a natural therapy, hence it has no side effect or any complications.
Computer professionals whose work demands lot of work sitting on a chair in a bent down posture causing undue strain on the vertebral column tend to be more affected by Cervical Spondylosis, which is a special type of arthritis which affects the vertebrae of the neck region.
Ayurveda offers conservative treatment as oral & external medication in which herbal medicine helps you reverse the disease-process giving decongestion of the spinal canal & nerve-root bony outlets which can relieve it.
The signs and symptoms of cervical spondylosis include:
1. Pain in the back of the neck spreading at times to the base of skull, shoulder, down your arms to hands and fingers, chest and forehead. The movement of the spine generally aggravates the pain of the neck.
2. Stiffness of the neck and even paraplegia may occur due to this condition.
3. An increased risk of other injuries to your neck.
4. Crunching sounds with movement of the neck or shoulder muscles.
5. Numbness and tingling in the arms, hands and fingers, some loss of feeling in the hands and impairment of reflexes.
6. In an aggravated state it may present with nausea, blurred vision, and may also be associated with induced tendency of vomiting.
7. Dizziness and Blackouts ( if there is pressure on the vertebral artery ) fatigue and irritability.
8. With advanced disease, loss of bladder control and leg weakness.
9. May feel irritable and fatigue, disturb sleep and impair the ability to work.
10. Headaches, which often start at the back of the head, just above the neck, before moving over the top to the forehead.
11. Difficulty in swallowing.
12. It is often associated with loss of memory.
13. A loss of balance, fear of falling.
14. Muscle weakness and deterioration, diminished reflexes.
15. General tiredness and anxiety – can be present.
In Ayurveda, a traditional holistic Indian health care system, Panchakarma treatments are the best option to reduce this neck pain and disc compression. Its treatment include :
Basti (Enema) is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments since it cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone.
Shiro dhara : Pouring continuous stream of medicated oil, buttermilk etc on the fore head and doing a gentle & soothing head massage which creates profound relaxation of the mind and body and revitalizes the central nervous system.
Abhyangam: A whole body massage with specific herbal oils, achieves deepest healing effects by naturally harmonizing body, mind, soul and the senses.
Shastika Sali Pinda Swedam/ Navarakizhi : A highly effective rejuvenation technique using a special type of rice that is cooked, tied into boluses and dipped into an herbal decoction and warm milk, then skillfully massaged all over the body.
Pizhichil (medicated oil bath): Fresh linen dipped in lukewarm medicated oil is squeezed over your body while masseurs slowly and gently rub the oil all over.
Greeva vasthi: A treatment done on the neck to decrease cervical spinal compression.
Incoming search terms:
- Cervical Spondylosis and Eyesight
- elchuri tips for nervous weakness
- yoga for vertigo in telugu pdf
- neural weakness tips in telugu
- nerves in telugu
- can cervical stenosis cause blurred vision
- spondilocis remidis in telugu
- elchuri ayurvedic tips in telugu pdf
- ayuverdic cures for weakness